The AWAYWASH range offers on-board spill containment capacity of 45 and 55 litres for ready-mix concrete truck chute washout.
Lighter than metal alternatives, sturdy and easy to maintain as concrete does not adhere to it.
The unique design collects the washout waste and separates the coarse material in a robust sieve designed for easy emptying.
No mechanical parts that could jam or require costly maintenance. Spare parts (sieve & hose) available.
PROTECTS THE ENVIRONMENT:
- Avoids washout water spillage on the ground
- Prevents alkaline pollution and soiling at the delivery point
- Removes harmful washout water from construction sites
- Prevents contamination of underground and surface water
- Allows the catching and re-using of washout water
- Supports sustainable development policies
- Facilitates compliance with environmental regulations
- Separates aggregates from water for easily quantified recycling of solids
- Reduces water consumption: allows batching plants to re-use the washout water
- Reduces water treatment / disposal related costs
- Can be retrofitted
- Time saving: no waiting at washout areas on work sites
- Easy to install, handle and use
PRODUCT FEATURES AS STANDARD
- Tray with integrated sieve with incorporated handles acts as a water baffle during transit and prevents any water escaping
- 750 mm flexible hose for easy emptying
- Built-in fixing points (M8 x 15) offer various fitment options
- Conspicuity tape applied